COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
LG Home Comfort is available 24/7 but the health and safety of our clients and technicians is our highest priority. Preventive safety measures we’re taking during this time include:
- Daily pre-screening of technician health
- Asking customers brief health and safety questions related to COVID-19 before entering customer homes/businesses
- Our technicians are trained to maintain a safe social distance and use boot covers and floor covers to limit contact with customer homes/businesses
- Our vehicles are equipped with surface and hand sanitizer
- Complimentary virtual assessments of your home/business are available
- Following updates and guidance from Public Health Ontario
Making changes to your account is easy! Send an email to email@example.com with your account information and the changes you wish to make and we’ll call you if we need more information.
Why should I hire LG Home Comfort?
We know that you have many options when choosing an HVAC company. Like most other companies out there we are licensed and insured. However, we are also:
- Local, with technicians living all over Southern Ontario, it is very likely that you will be paired with a technician that lives in your community
- We are a small, family-run business which means that each and every one of our customers matter to us long after the sale is completed
- No-pressure sales guarantee
- Free home evaluations, free water testing for water purification
- Other offers and incentives
Should I rent or buy equipment?
What brand of equipment is best?
What type of water purification do I need?
What is a reverse Osmosis system?
What are the benefits of a tankless water heater?
- Hot water on demand- no more running out of hot water as the whole family tries to shower in the mornings!
- Space saving- tankless units are wall hung and slim
- Energy savings- traditional water heaters are always on and heating, a tankless system kicks on when there is demand for hot water
How do you know it's time for a new water heater?
- When you start to notice discolouration in the water- this is caused by the inside of the storage tank rusting
- If you hear unusual or rumbling noises when the water heater is running
- If you notice any leakages coming from the storage tank
Furnace/Air Conditioner (AC)
Why should I replace my furnace and/or AC?
When should I replace my furnace and/or AC?
You could wait until your furnace or AC stops working, however more than likely this will happen on the day you need it the most!
Your furnace should be replaced when you are starting to notice the following:
- The pilot goes out frequently
- Ignition is delayed
- There is too much or too little heat
- Distinct smell of natural gas
Your AC should be replaced when:
- It is over 10 years old
- You require frequent top ups of refrigerant
- Air flow is weak
- You hear strange noises
When it is time to replace your furnace, AC or both – you don’t want to feel rushed into doing it. At LG Home Comfort our home evaluations are always free, which means you can get the information you need without any pressure!
What is the most important factor to consider when replacing a furnace?
Our licensed and professionally trained sales and technician teams will provide you with the size option that will be best suited for your homes’ size and heating needs.
What will your interest rate be?
How can I get approved for financing?
What documents will I need?
How can I make payments?
Get in contact with us
Get in touch to book a service appointment or consultation today.